Thursday, March 06, 2008

I am so ungrateful! I have left my blog for another blog it would seem. This is not true. I have been dormant in my need to express myself in cyberspace. This also comes with the added insult that I have been running around the world telling people that they should write their own blogs...or post on the ones they already have. I applaud blogs and count their virtues while I site my favorite bloggers. Meanwhile the little woman in my head is screaming at me that my blog is cold and lonely and it has not been fed. Yesterday my cousin said, "I tried to access your blog and it wasn`t there" The horror! I thought, "This is finally it. My blog could not take my indiscretions and it has left me. Say it ain`t so!" To my relief it is still here despite my behavior. I am coming back because, the guilt no withstanding, the words are fighting their way to the top and that gives me headaches.

3 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ja ja ja your cousin did not had a clue you had this blog, but he was referring to anothr bolg... anyway, is comfortable to see that you're blogging around AGAIN

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger mau feroz said...

by the way, my friend inge was reading your blog and she sais she would have liked to comment on it, but she felt embarrased, i told her to feel so free and write on it and that you would be very happy to read her here

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger bubamarenya said...

jajajaja i guess i should start writing something then :)
of course she can comment!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home