Monday, August 20, 2007

We are back from the wonderful experience in Michigan. I thought about how I was going to feel down about leaving my hippy happy world behind for the world of schedules and conformity. I got to the thinking however that what I want to do is incorporate me into my life. There are many things I can do and as you can imagine, instead of sleeping I come up with a million ideas every night of how to do this. I don't know how many of them will work but I will try very hard to do as many of them as I can. I have always thought that if I set out to do ten things I will do one....but if I set out to do a hundred things I will do do ten....So I am setting out to do a thousand things. :)

The first thing on my agenda is to turn the T.V. off. It has become so extremely obvious to me that it is the thing that is sucking the most creativity and productivity out of my life. I put a sign on it that says.."This is not poetry" which I think is poetic. Speaking of poetry I wrote one last night and I am debating about where I should put it....Any suggestions?

More on Michigan soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home